Organizational Tip - Trays!

While we're on the topic of organizing, one of my favorite topics I must say; I thought I would share one of my personal must-have organizational items - the tray!  I'm addicted to buying trays, and I use them all over my house.  They are great for corralling those random items that you need easy access to.  Plus you can find really cute ones and they're almost always affordable.

Here's some examples of how I use them in my own home.

In my office to keep everyday office supplies in one space instead of spread all over our desk.


In my bedroom I actually use a cute dinner plate in place of an actual tray for lotions and perfume, don't judge my cheap perfumes.

A tray also can be nice as a strictly decorative item.  I have one in my living room behind the sofa holding a few room accessories just to break up the sofa-table a little. 


And finally in my baby girl's room to hold all those baby necessities.

Here is a quick round up of some of my favorite trays available right now.  And they're all easy on the wallet. 


1. BARBAR Tray 2. Blue Arrows Tray 3. Coral Scalloped Platter 4. Mini Desktop Trays 5. Silver Bird Tray 6. Porcelain Stripe Tray 7. Coral Lattice Tray 8. Seeing Spots Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment