Before and After : Master Bedroom

I finally took some pictures of my bedroom to share. It's not perfect, but a vast improvement to the ugly beige box that it was before. I'm still not quite happy with the area around my dresser (too much black over there) - but I've found I'm never really completely satisfied with a room. It drives Zach a little bit crazy to say the least.

Before:
Bedroom before
Speaking of Zach, there he is, refusing to get out of my before picture.

After:
5-25 001

5-25 008

5-25 006

The biggest project in this room was painting my laminate dresser. I used this tutorial.

Dresser before:
dresser before

Sanding and priming, with the help of Peggy the cat:
dresser primer

Dresser after:
5-25 005

Source List:
Paint color - Valspar "Rising Tide"
Gray and White bedding - Marshall's
European pillows - Target
Gray pillows - Home Goods
Striped pillow - Made from a shower curtain courtesy of my Mother-in-Law
Turquoise throw - Target
Faux fur rug - Target
Lamps - Thrifted and painted (I posted about them here.)
White curtains - Ikea
Night stands - Big Lots

No comments:

Post a Comment